Wednesday, October 20, 2010

My bright day!

  This morning I came into school at 8 AM, becuase we had a scareOH meeting. Then it was time for check-in. We did a whip, it was called, what show are you scared to admit that you watch? If you were on a sports team would you rather  have sprotsmanship or win? Then we did FLVS. I did Language Arts, I had to write a long story. Then it was time for brain break. We played blob tag and heads up 3 up. We came back and did more FLVS. I did more Language Arts. Then it was time for lunch. YUM! I ate at paradis and then it was time for kickball. The no mercys won. After it was time to come back and do more FLVS. I finished my Language Arts story and then did more math. After we had music! A guy gave us $1 dollar each. Now here I am writing my reflections. That was my bright day!
Read my blog tomorrow and I will have more reflections.

No comments:

Post a Comment