Monday, October 18, 2010

My Joyful Day!

This morning I came into school and we had check-in. Then some visitors came, Mike Lou and Rob Fiance. They were very nice and told us about how they got their job and where they are from. Mike Lou is from China and Rob Fiance is from California. Then we did PBL. Me and Alyssa worked on our Costa Rica project. We have made it into a symbaloo page, it took a while because we had to do it tile by tile. Then it was brain break time!! We played steal the bacon, relay races, and blob tag. Then we came back and did some FLVS. I did Language Arts. Then lunch came along! I ate down on the green where we played kickball, I ate with Olivia and Ellee. Then we played a quick game of tag and then KICKBALL! Then we came back and did more FLVS, which means I did math. Now here I am writing my reflections. I had a JOYFUL day!



                                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment