Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Reflections 10/5/10

This morning I came in and did FLVS. I did a little but of Spanish and I did my math practice test, I passed! Even though it took me forever. During my practice test we had a meeting with the middle schoolers about our tarantula project. We have to wear fancy clothes. In the middle of that we had brain break, we had relay races and blob tag. We came back and did more FLVS, which means more math. After we had lunch and tennis. At lunch I ate with my dad at Summer Kitchen. Then I went to Patchouli's and made my scent, because at Ellee's birthday party she gave us perfume bottles. Then we had design, we had to take a picture of our selves and draw it. Here I am writing my reflections. After this we will have clean-up and tennis team after school.


                                                          Another spectacular day at OH!

No comments:

Post a Comment