Monday, October 25, 2010

My special day!

  Today I came into school at 8:35, I stayed the night at Alyssa's house because we were doing math and did not end until 11:00. At morning meeting we did a whip, the whip was if you were a millionaire what cause would you give your money to. I said an animal foundation. When we finished morning meeting we had and FLVS block, I did Spanish before brain break. I had to do a weird visual presentation, it was fun though. It was finally time for brain break, we played steal the bacon and blob tag. Sadly Connor tagged me first in blob tag (he was it) he was running SO fast I was going in the air, I was scared :(. After we came back and did more FLVS, I did more Spanish. Then it was greatly announced that it was lunch time. WOO!! I had mac and cheese, yummy! Finally came kickball! We changed our teams but my team still won! It was awesome.

We came back and did more FLVS, no PBL today. I did math and Language Arts. I did my math review and in my language arts I have to write an essay. On my math test I got a 16/20, I passed! On my Language Arts I did the lesson but not the assignment, I did not have enough time. So, I will do it tonight. Now here I am writing my reflections. Later Alyssa and Lily will stay the night because their mom (Mrs. Amy) is going out of town and I will do some WICKED AWESOME tennis!! Read my blog tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment