Friday, October 22, 2010

My great day!

  This morning I came into school a little bit late and everybody was sitting on the couch for morning meeting. We talked about what we are going to do at school and then we did a whip. Our whip was If the world ended what two people would you choose to stay alive? What sport or skill would you like to have? Then it was time for FLVS. I did Language Arts, I wrote a discovery log for module 2. Then it was time for brain break, we played jackpot and blob tag. Jordin won jackpot so he was the blob, Alyssa was the winner of blob tag. Then we came back up and did more FLVS, no PBL today because we were all a little bit behind. I did more Language Arts, I did a practice test. Then it was time for lunch. My mom brought in pizza from pizza by the sea, because Mrs. McGehee (me, Alyssa, Ellie, and Olivia's math teacher) came. She did not come until kickball. We met her and she was very nice. Then another kid name Matthew came, he is in her class too. We finished our kickball game and came back to school. We showed her the school and she helped us with some math. We also showed her the music room the elementary and high schoolers were playing. I was singing bad to the bone in the elementary's song. It was funny and my math teacher and Olivia were laughing. Then it was time for me, Olivia G. and Alyssa's music. I played the mandolin, Olivia played the dulcimer, and Alyssa played the guitar. Ellie and Maddie were down there with us trying to get some money for our Costa Rica trip because the other day a man told us to open our cases so we did and he gave us some money. I came back in and now here I am writing my reflections and packing up my school stuff. Later I will be playing tennis and hanging out with Olivia and Alyssa and maybe Ellee.

                             That was my great day! Read my blog on Monday to read about my special day!

No comments:

Post a Comment