Thursday, October 28, 2010

My Community Filled Day!

Community - A group of people living in a particular local area.
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&client=safari&rls=en&defl=en&q=define:community&sa=X&ei=0MTJTO_iGYGBlAeD_Nn7AQ&sqi=2&ved=0CBcQkAE

To me community means my neighbors and my friends, we are all one.
Today I came into school there were donuts, orange juice, and fruit. Since I had just brush my teeth the fruit tasted weird. Then we played a game where there are 4 different animals, a deer, a dove, a bear, and a lion. I was in the dove group and so was Mira, Hunter, and Hanna. I chose the dove because I am peaceful. Then we had a drawing with groups. We drew a vampire. I was in Connor, Mira, and Hanna's group. Then it was time for brain break. We played capture the flag. I was in jail a few times but I also made it to the safe spot where the flag was. Then we came back and had a scavenger hunt. There were 35 things and my team got 26. Then it was time for lunch. I ate at summer kitchen but my lunch was still packed. I ate there because Hunter had to drive me home after to get my tennis stuff. Then we played tennis, we all did great. We came back and had a meeting. Now here I am writing my reflections. Later we will make scarcrOHs and will have capture the flag part DEUX.

No comments:

Post a Comment