Tuesday, October 26, 2010

My Remarkable Day!

  This morning I came into school, everybody was sitting on the couch for morning meeting. Our whip was, if you were in the olympics what would you do? I said skiing. We then had an FLVS block, I did my spanish and did a test and writing assignment for it. Then it was greatly announced that we had brain break, we played 4-square by the Trading Company. We came back and did more FLVS, I did more Spanish and did a Language Arts and Math oral/DBA. It finally came to lunch and tennis. I went to lunch late because I was doing a math advanced module test. I got a 22/25 (if I get the essay questions right). I ate lunch at Summer Kitchen because Dog Man-Du was closed. Then I walked to tennis with Connor, we made a bet (I really did not make this bet or agree to it). The bet was, I bet $10 that Hunter will walk out of her car with jeans on. Connor was right she did. We then had tennis. We played great and Olivia and Ellee did great four-hands.

We had fundraising immediately after tennis. We went to Willow, Summer Kitchen, Trading Co., George's, Studio B., and Main office of Rosemary. We came back to school and did more FLVS (no PBL today). I did more Spanish. Now here I am writing my blog. I had a remarkable day.

Read my blog tomorrow to read about my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment