Friday, October 15, 2010

My FANTASTIC DAY!

This morning I came into school at 9:45 AM. We had a pocket tanks game. We made brackets and I versed Davis. Then we had brain break we played blob tag and steal the bacon. Sophie and David were here because they do not have school so it was EXTRA SPECIAL!! Also my friend Sydney came because she does not have school either. Then we had lunch, I ate at George's. I had fried shrimp but Hunter and Sydney kept eating my french fries  :(. Then we had KICKBALL! It was spectacular. Most of the high-schoolers were here so it was kind of different. Then we had FLVS. I did Spanish. It was lovely! Then music came. I played the mandolin. Now here I am writing my reflections. Later we will read attitudes of gratitude's and I will have TENNIS!

                                                              

No comments:

Post a Comment