Wednesday, October 27, 2010

My Splendid Day!

This morning I came into school, Hunter needed to go back to the house for make-up but I said take me to the school first. I was there and she came a little bit later. We had our meeting and did a whip. The whip was, what is something you should throw away but you wont? I said my pillow that says Hannah Grace (I do not want to but I could not think of anything). We had a great FLVS block. I did my math module test, I got a 76/100 but I asked to reset it. We had a meeting with Mr. Randy and Mrs. Amy. We were talking about that the middle school is a family.  Then I was greatly appreciated to say BRAIN BREAK! Our brain break was zombies, it is like blob tag but you don't connect hands and you have to hold your hands out like zombies, we also played tongue , Alyssa was the tongue and Mitchell was the looker (I got to choose). We came back up and did another FLVS block. I looked over what I missed on my math test. At 11:54 I started eating lunch! I had pasta, yummy! I made up a song it goes, I have pasta with red sauce that makes spaghetti, yummy yummy yummy in my tummy. I know it is weird. I ate down by Paradis with Olivia, Ellee, Hanna, and Alyssa (and Sota, Alyssa's dog). We then had kickball. Nobody could find the kickball so we had to bring a really big rubber ball. But then Nathan found a normal ball. We played and my team won 1 - 0.

We came back up and did more FLVS, no PBL today. Me and Alyssa went to the Post Office to mail the Chef Nelson thank you cards. We went to Gigi's and Patchoulis, I sold a bench to Gigis and later we have to go back to Patchoulis. I did another math assignment I did not finish it because we had music. I played the mandolin, Alyssa played the accordion, and Olivia played the (well I don't remember what it is called. So, now here I am writing my reflections and cleaning. Later I will stuff some  scarcrOHs.

No comments:

Post a Comment